Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art is dedicated to fulfilling the artistic needs of the general public. This is accomplished through:
- Fostering accessibility and understanding of modern, contemporary and self-taught art.
- Collecting, preserving, exhibiting and interpreting art that actively engages a diverse and growing audience;
- Providing educational programming that inspires artistic expression and understanding;
- Expanding public knowledge of, interest in and support for the arts and artists of the region; and
- Serving as a cultural center, and continuing the preservation of the historically significant Paris Gibson Square building.